- New York, NY: Monday, June 6, 2016, in the Cooper Union Frederick P. Rose Auditorium, 41 Cooper Sq. Reception at 5:30 p.m. followed by the screening at 6:30 p.m. Open to the public. Registration is free at http://bit.ly/consent-nyc.
- Peterborough, ON: Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 7:00 p.m. at Artspace, 378 Aylmer Street North. This is an event before the beginning of the Sexual Consent Conference. Free and open to the public. Facebook event.
- Huntsville, AL: Tuesday, May 17, 9:00 p.m. at HIV is Not a Crime II Training Academy.
- Buffalo, NY: Friday, March 25, 2016, 7:00 p.m. at Dreamland Art Studio (387 Franklin St). Open to the public. Pay What You Can at the door. Facebook event.
- Montréal, QC: Thursday, February 18, 2016, 7:00pm at Concordia University’s Cinema de Sève, 1400 de Maisoneuve Ouest. Presented by Concordia University Community Lecture Series on HIV/AIDS. Free and open to the public. Please note that the discussion following the film will take place in French.
- Ottawa, ON: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 7:00pm at St Paul’s University, 223 Main Street, in the Auditorium. Presented by Snowblower (hosted by the AIDS Committee of Ottawa). Free and open to the public.
- Winnipeg, MB: Thursday, January 28, 2016, 6:30pm at University of Winnipeg’s Eckhardt Gramatte Hall, 515 Portage Avenue. Genderfest Winnipeg’s opening event. Free and open to the public.
- Montréal, QC: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 7:00pm at Pavillon Judith Jasmin Annexe (JE), Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), 1564 Saint-Denis. Reserve your free ticket at http://bit.ly/consent-MTL.
- Edmonton, AB: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 7:00pm at Latitude 53 Contemporary Visual Culture (10242 – 106 Street)
- HIV Outrage Justice Film Festival in Melbourne, Australia: Saturday, November 28, 2015, 7:00pm
- Toronto, ON: Thursday, November 26, 2015, 7:00pm at Jackman Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario, 317 Dundas Street West. Reserve your free ticket at http://bit.ly/consent-TO.
- Vancouver, BC: Thursday, October 22, 2015, 7:30pm at Fletcher Challenge Theatre, 515 West Hastings Street. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at http://bit.ly/consentvan.